Your reliable source for the latest news and analysis!
In order to optimize performance while rationalizing costs, The Groupe Le Monde decided to gather and manage all of its documentary collection in a single documentary tool. They chose NewzBox, our Digital Asset Management platform. The objectives:
- Index internal collections but also external content such as the National Daily and Weekly Press.
- Provide all journalists and people concerned with a comprehensive media research and monitoring tool.
- Provide a shared tool to manage press agency dispatches.
- Manage all document flows, especially the export of content to third-party services such as aggregators, websites, and so on.
- Share documentary assets such as files, press reviews, and so on.
- Strengthen collaborative work by providing more flexibility and agility.
Data import and configuration is automatic. Each article is subject to linguistic processing indexing proper nouns and subjects is concerned. A thematic classification is also processed. The Documentation Department can then consult and check the contents, and if necessary, modify the metadata and articles. It also manages content exports to the various operating channels.
In order to meet the needs of the entire group, several search methods have been implemented: simple search intended for the benefit of a wide audience, documentary search for experts, as well as specific methods (works, multimedia, press dispatches, and so on.)
Search results can be further refined and filtered via faceted navigation and semantic tags.